Triple Threat banana-M&M-cinnamon Pancakes
Why I Love This Recipe
My best friend and I made this one up to make for breakfast on overnights at the summer camp we worked at. It became a tradition for every overnight we went on. They might be better classified as dessert since they have M&Ms in them:)
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup milk (I actually use soy milk now)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 banana, cut into little pieces
1. Mix all ingredients but M&Ms together.
2. Melt butter in a skillet.
3. Using a ladle, pour the batter into the skillet, about 1/4 of a cup for each pancake.
4. Quickly drop M&Ms into each pancake before they start to cook very much.
5. Flip pancakes when they start to brown or bubble.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Pancake