- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 C. grated carrots
- 1 C. bran flakes
- 3/4 C. grated apple
- 1/4 C. chopped pistachios
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 slices boiled ham - 1/8"
- 24 T apricot preserves (1.5 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Line cookie sheet with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Mix first 7 ingredients.
- Place approx. 2T on ham slice, roll lenghthwise, secure with 4 evenly spaced toothpicks.
- Spread top of ham roll with 1T preserves.
- Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 350' - 12-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and slice between picks.
- May be served hot or cold
NotesTasty ham roll-ups. I needed something different for a luncheon pot luck.
I wanted something a bit different, so I played around a bit and came up with these. They were a winner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More