- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1 C. grated carrots
- 1 C. bran flakes
- 3/4 C. grated apple
- 1/4 C. chopped pistachios
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 slices boiled ham - 1/8"
- 24 T apricot preserves (1.5 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Line cookie sheet with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Mix first 7 ingredients.
- Place approx. 2T on ham slice, roll lenghthwise, secure with 4 evenly spaced toothpicks.
- Spread top of ham roll with 1T preserves.
- Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 350' - 12-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and slice between picks.
- May be served hot or cold
NotesTasty ham roll-ups. I needed something different for a luncheon pot luck.
I wanted something a bit different, so I played around a bit and came up with these. They were a winner.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More