- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix "supermoist" betty crocker
- 11 ounces can mandarin oranges
- 20 ounces can crushed pineapple
- 3 ounces box vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip
- nuts for topping
- Follow directions on back of cake mix box, except use mandarin juice instead of water (finish the rest with water in can). Mix together and then add oranges. Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- FROSTING: Mix together pineapple with juice, 3 ounce box vanilla pudding and the cool whip. Frost with this and garnish with nuts. Refrigerate.