- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®
- 1 cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. brie cheese
- 2 oz. bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 packets gelatin
- 1 ¼ cup mango puree
- Melt chocolate.
- Whisk in oil and coat Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® completely in this mixture. Place on non-stick baking tray in refrigerator to chill and firm up.
- In a small pot bring heavy cream to a gentle simmer. Turn off heat; add cheese and stir to melt completely.
- Sprinkle 1 packet gelatin in the cheese sauce and whisk.
- Pour into 10 individual molds and set in refrigerator.
- Heat mango purée and sprinkle in 1 packet gelatin, whisk to incorporate. Remove from heat and cool.
- One cooled, spoon over chilled cheese mixture in molds. Chill until set (at least three hours).
- Remove from molds and garnish with chocolate covered Buffalo Nuts®.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Tropical Fall’s Delight, was created by Mikhala Bagot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
GAES PTO Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More