- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min + 2 hrs to chill
- 2 small cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (save 2/3 cup pineapple juice)
- 4 bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Tang powdered orange drink mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- Put all fruit into large bowl.
- Put pudding mix, Tang powder and 2/3 cup pineapple juice in medium mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour pudding mixture over fruit, toss well.
- Chill at least two hours before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More