- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min + 2 hrs to chill
- 2 small cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (save 2/3 cup pineapple juice)
- 4 bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Tang powdered orange drink mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- Put all fruit into large bowl.
- Put pudding mix, Tang powder and 2/3 cup pineapple juice in medium mixing bowl and stir well.
- Pour pudding mixture over fruit, toss well.
- Chill at least two hours before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More