- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 servings, 3/4 cup each
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup cubed fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup silken tofu or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup frozen passion fruit concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran or oat bran (optional)
- Combine pineapple, banana, tofu (or yogurt), passion fruit concentrate, water, ice cubes and wheat bran (or oat bran), if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More