- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block of tofu
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 T orange juice (adjust for taste)
- 1-2 T unsweetened coconut
- Crumble tofu (simply squeeze through your hands) into a food processor or blender.
- Slice mango and place in with tofu.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth and pudding-like consistency is reached.
- Scoop into bowls and chill prior to serving
NotesI developed this recipe as a way to introduce others to the versatility of tofu. It is included in my soy cookbook. The tofu absorbs flavors of anything it is combined with.
This recipe has been a hit with all who have tasted it
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Koken met Oma
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More