- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.)Pina Colada Flavor Jello
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. coconut-flavored rum or cold water
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP, divided
- 1/4 cup flake coconut, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds, toasted, divided
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in gelatin.
- Stir in pineapple, rum and 1 cup COOL WHIP with whisk.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. each coconut and nuts onto bottom of crust; cover with COOL WHIP mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More