TROPICAL PINEAPPLE CREAM PIE
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.)Pina Colada Flavor Jello
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. coconut-flavored rum or cold water
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP, divided
- 1/4 cup flake coconut, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds, toasted, divided
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
Gradually beat in gelatin.
Stir in pineapple, rum and 1 cup COOL WHIP with whisk.
Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. each coconut and nuts onto bottom of crust; cover with COOL WHIP mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Top with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
Sprinkle with remaining coconut and nuts.