- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.)Pina Colada Flavor Jello
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. coconut-flavored rum or cold water
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP, divided
- 1/4 cup flake coconut, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds, toasted, divided
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in gelatin.
- Stir in pineapple, rum and 1 cup COOL WHIP with whisk.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. each coconut and nuts onto bottom of crust; cover with COOL WHIP mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut and nuts.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
It's all about that proteinSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More