- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 5 oz crushed pineapple
- 12 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 c sugar, fine
- 2 lg eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp juice from the tinned pineapple
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 c cream cheese, softened
- grated rind of a lemon or lime
- 2 c icing sugar
- 2 tsp lemon or lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare muffin tins. Makes around 16-18.
- Mix butter and sugar with electric beater until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in eggs, flour and baking powder.
- Fold in pineapple and pineapple juice.
- Spoon into prepared pans and bake until golden brown (20 mins).
- Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the rind and the sifted icing sugar.
- Gradually beat in the lemon or lime juice until desired consistency.
- When cupcakes are cold, ice them and keep in fridge until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More