- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- - To prepare the salsa, combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill.
NotesI made this recipe to accompany my soft shrimp tacos.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More