- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- - To prepare the salsa, combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill.
NotesI made this recipe to accompany my soft shrimp tacos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce