- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bottles Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/3 C brandy
- 1/3 C triple sec
- 1/2 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 orange, cut into slices, then quartered
- 5 or 6 pineapple fresh pineapple spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- cold lemon/lime soda
- Pour all ingredients except lemon/lime soda, into a large pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add some ice to wine glasses, pour in wine mixture and top off with lemon/lime soda.
NotesI love Sangria! I think I like red best, but I wanted to try to make a tropical white sangria.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Lau Family Recipes
A Falcon FeastSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More