- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bottles Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/3 C brandy
- 1/3 C triple sec
- 1/2 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 orange, cut into slices, then quartered
- 5 or 6 pineapple fresh pineapple spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- cold lemon/lime soda
- Pour all ingredients except lemon/lime soda, into a large pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add some ice to wine glasses, pour in wine mixture and top off with lemon/lime soda.
NotesI love Sangria! I think I like red best, but I wanted to try to make a tropical white sangria.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More