- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bottles Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/3 C brandy
- 1/3 C triple sec
- 1/2 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 orange, cut into slices, then quartered
- 5 or 6 pineapple fresh pineapple spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- cold lemon/lime soda
- Pour all ingredients except lemon/lime soda, into a large pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add some ice to wine glasses, pour in wine mixture and top off with lemon/lime soda.
NotesI love Sangria! I think I like red best, but I wanted to try to make a tropical white sangria.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More