- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bottles Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/3 C brandy
- 1/3 C triple sec
- 1/2 ripe mango, cubed
- 1 orange, cut into slices, then quartered
- 5 or 6 pineapple fresh pineapple spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- cold lemon/lime soda
- Pour all ingredients except lemon/lime soda, into a large pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- Add some ice to wine glasses, pour in wine mixture and top off with lemon/lime soda.
NotesI love Sangria! I think I like red best, but I wanted to try to make a tropical white sangria.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More