- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- chili powder, salt, pepper, and evoo
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained, 1/2 cup juice reserved
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- juice of 2 limes
- cumin, crushed red pepper, salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F. Arrange sweet potato chunks on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spray with evoo, season with salt, pepper, and chili powder, and toss to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine roasted sweet potatoes with red pepper, pineapple, coconut, and green onions. Whisk together pineapple juice, lime juice, and season to taste with cumin, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and stir gently to combine. Chill before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More