- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 fresh pineapples - quartered lengthwise from crown to base
- 1 ripe papaya
- 3 bananas
- 1 1 pound 4 ounce can lichee nuts*
- 1 large can star fruit**
- 1 cup preserved kumquats**
- 3 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- **These canned fruits can be purchased at your local Asian food market.
- Place large glass bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Remove fruit from quartered pineapples.
- Cut pineapple into bite size chunks.
- Peel and cut papaya in half inch cubes.
- Combine papaya and pineapple with lichee nuts, star fruit, preserved kumquat and orange sections.
- Use liquid from kumquats.
- Place fruit in chilled bowl.
- Stir in rum one hour before serving.
NotesThis tropical fruit salad can be either incorporated in a luncheon or dinner menu.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More