- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- Tortilla chips
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- 1 can Spicy Chili beans in sauce
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 sm can tomato paste
- 1/2 container sour cream
- 2 cups cheese
- Extra Sour Cream and tortilla chips
- Pre-heat over to 325.
- Brown ground beef, can add garlic and onions if you wish.
- Once fully cooked, drain, place back in pan, add taco seasoning and water per package directions and simmer.
- In a casserole dish (13 x 9 or whatever size you have) crunch up a good layer of tortilla chips. Once meat is done simmering layer that on top of the chips.
- In the same pan heat, individually heat chili beans, refried beans and tomatoe paste.
- Layer each one on top of the meat.
- Next, add a layer of sour cream and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is well melted.
- Around 15-20 depending on the oven.
- Before serving top with optional ingredients, or serve on the side so everyone can top as the wish.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
NotesI've been making this since I was 10. It's great as a meal or can be used as a 10+ layer dip.
Note: not for the diet conscious. I also prefer to cook so there are less clean up, ie. I try to use one pan-even if it takes a little longer to do so. I despise doing dishes and I don't have a dishwasher--sigh.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More