- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- Tortilla chips
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- 1 can Spicy Chili beans in sauce
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 sm can tomato paste
- 1/2 container sour cream
- 2 cups cheese
- Extra Sour Cream and tortilla chips
- Pre-heat over to 325.
- Brown ground beef, can add garlic and onions if you wish.
- Once fully cooked, drain, place back in pan, add taco seasoning and water per package directions and simmer.
- In a casserole dish (13 x 9 or whatever size you have) crunch up a good layer of tortilla chips. Once meat is done simmering layer that on top of the chips.
- In the same pan heat, individually heat chili beans, refried beans and tomatoe paste.
- Layer each one on top of the meat.
- Next, add a layer of sour cream and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is well melted.
- Around 15-20 depending on the oven.
- Before serving top with optional ingredients, or serve on the side so everyone can top as the wish.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
NotesI've been making this since I was 10. It's great as a meal or can be used as a 10+ layer dip.
Note: not for the diet conscious. I also prefer to cook so there are less clean up, ie. I try to use one pan-even if it takes a little longer to do so. I despise doing dishes and I don't have a dishwasher--sigh.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More