- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds trout filets
- 1/4 cup almonds -- sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 large lemon -- juiced
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- This is so easy to make you will be spoiled. You can wait until the last minute and it will be ready in less than 15 minutes and will bring lots of praise to the chef.
- In a small skillet, saute almonds in 2 tablespoon butter until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and hot pepper sauce and stir.
- Cut filet into serving size portions.
- Combine flour, seasoned salt, and paprika; mix well.
- Roll fish in flour mixture.
- Place fish in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter over fish. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over filets.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat about 5 minutes until white through then spoon the sauteed almonds over the fish and broil until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More