- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- trout filets
- salt and pepper
- sliced potatoes
- sliced onions
- can of beer
- Spray the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of butter in center of foil.
- Place trout filet on top of butter.
- Place a few potatoe and sliced onions on top of trout.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add about 1/4 cup of beer to each package of trout.
- Seal foil tightly around fish and grill on hot coals for about 10 minutes on each side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More