- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound trout fillet
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces goat cheese with garlic and herbs, sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 4 tablespoons dried cherries
- Season the trout with salt and pepper, dust lightly with flour.
- Cook over high heat in a nonstick pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil, about 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide romaine between two plates.
- Whisk together garlic, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, and salt and pepper then drizzle over lettuce.
- Sprinkle with pecans and cherries, top with fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Special SmoothiesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More