- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-2 1/4 lbs small red potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- chopped fresh tomatoes (optional)
- avocados (optional)
- sliced green onions (optional)
- In a large covered saucepan, cook potatoes and chopped onion in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
- Stir in 8 ounces sour cream, cheeses, melted butter, salt and red pepper. Stir in diced tomatoes.
- Spoon into a 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Bake in a 350º oven about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with the 1/2 cup sour cream, fresh tomato, avocado and green onion, if desired.
- Can be assembled earlier in the day and refrigerated until time to cook.
- Source: Tessa/CK
Italy or Bust
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More