- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 yukon gold potatoes, cut into slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup white truffle oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Place potatoes in water until ready to fry.
- Place olive oil/butter in a large skillet, and add drained potatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper to oil. Fry until softened (12-15 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Bake until crisp. Serves about 10 people.
NotesAnother great online recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More