- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 yukon gold potatoes, cut into slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup white truffle oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Place potatoes in water until ready to fry.
- Place olive oil/butter in a large skillet, and add drained potatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper to oil. Fry until softened (12-15 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Bake until crisp. Serves about 10 people.
NotesAnother great online recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More