- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium size potatoes
- 1/4 pound butter,no substitutes
- 1 pound bacon, fried crisp and
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese*
- 4 green onions,chopped*
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel and boil potatoes; drain. Mash with butter; add crummbled bacon,shredded cheese and chopped gren onions. with mixer on, add sour cream until desired consistency is seen. Add salt and pepper and serve.
- NOTE: I have also used cubed Velvetta with success. I don't use very much of the green part of the onion, because sometimes they're tough.
- Makes 4 to 5 servings
NotesI come from a long line of Potato lovers. So I'm always looking for different ways to make potatoes. This is one way that I get rave reviews from and I'm ask to make alot. It goes well with just about any kind of meat too.
I have also used cubed Velvetta with success. I don't use very much of the green part of the onion, because sometimes they're tough.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More