- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium size potatoes
- 1/4 pound butter,no substitutes
- 1 pound bacon, fried crisp and
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese*
- 4 green onions,chopped*
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel and boil potatoes; drain. Mash with butter; add crummbled bacon,shredded cheese and chopped gren onions. with mixer on, add sour cream until desired consistency is seen. Add salt and pepper and serve.
- NOTE: I have also used cubed Velvetta with success. I don't use very much of the green part of the onion, because sometimes they're tough.
- Makes 4 to 5 servings
NotesI come from a long line of Potato lovers. So I'm always looking for different ways to make potatoes. This is one way that I get rave reviews from and I'm ask to make alot. It goes well with just about any kind of meat too.
I have also used cubed Velvetta with success. I don't use very much of the green part of the onion, because sometimes they're tough.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More