- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. box of pasta, I prefer bow tie or mini-penne
- 3 oz. pkg of Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 6 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, just heated, but not hot
- 2 tsp to 1 Tbsp parslied garlic powder (Do not use garlic salt) I tend to be heavy-handed with the garlic, so I would go more toward the 1 Tbsp.
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- fresh coarsley ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, drain and place in large mixing bowl. Pour in just warmed olive oil and toss to coat. While stirring, add bacon bits, parmesan cheese. Sprinkle in garlic and parsley all while stirring. Add pepper to taste.
- For a quick dinner, I serve this with a bag of caesar salad and fresh garlic bread. Enjoy! :)
NotesI came up with this recipe during a particularly 'busy' time of my children's lives. It was quick, easy, and everyone loved it! It became part of our routine, and just so happened I started making it every Tuesday night!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More