- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and cool under running water.
- Mix both cans of tuna into the cooled pasta.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Use more or less to your taste.
- You want just enough to get the flavor into the salad, but not enough to see the white of the mayonnaise on the noodles.
- Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and onion.
NotesSometime last week, i tried to check for on-line recipes that's healthy and easy-to-cook. I'm trying to enhance my diet to become healthier. I found this recipe @ "allrecipes.com".
I'm open for comments and suggestions. Thanks!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More