- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and cool under running water.
- Mix both cans of tuna into the cooled pasta.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Use more or less to your taste.
- You want just enough to get the flavor into the salad, but not enough to see the white of the mayonnaise on the noodles.
- Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and onion.
NotesSometime last week, i tried to check for on-line recipes that's healthy and easy-to-cook. I'm trying to enhance my diet to become healthier. I found this recipe @ "allrecipes.com".
I'm open for comments and suggestions. Thanks!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More