- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups 8 min 8 min prep
- Change to: cups US Metric
- 1 ounce tuna in vegetable oil (undrained)
- 1-2 egg
- 1/4 cup brown rice (optional)
- If desired, cook brown rice according to package instructions. (Do not substitute white rice as it does not have same nutritional values!).
- In skillet, scramble egg (use two if you've got a larger cat).
- Pour tuna & oil into skillet and mix well. Add brown rice if desired.
- Serve warm!
NotesQuick & easy (and cheap!) homemade cat food.
BakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.