TUNA/HAM ARTICHOKE MELT
Tuna/Ham Artichoke Melt
- Servings: 2
- 1 can (6 oz) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked OR 6 oz ham, chopped
- 1/3 c coarsely chopped water packed artichoke hearts
- 2 T fat-free or reduced calorie mayo
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 t salt free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/8 t dried oregano
- 2 English muffins, slit and toasted
Combine meat, artichokes, mayo, half of the cheese, lemon pepper and oregano.
Spread over English muffin halves.
Place on baking sheet.
Broil 4-6 inches from the heat 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese, broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.