- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans tuna, drained
- 4 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- pinch minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- few drops red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1/4 cup oil for frying (we prefer butter)
- canned bread crumbs, for breading
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, add onion, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, garlic, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, red pepper sauce and dry sherry.
- Mix it up good, then stir in fresh bread crumbs and tuna.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Bread with canned bread crumbs.
- Heat oil or butter in skillet and fry patties on each side until golden brown.
NotesWe started making these when we were hungry for crabcakes and didn't have any crab meat. They are really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More