- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans tuna, drained
- 4 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- pinch minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- few drops red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1/4 cup oil for frying (we prefer butter)
- canned bread crumbs, for breading
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, add onion, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, garlic, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, red pepper sauce and dry sherry.
- Mix it up good, then stir in fresh bread crumbs and tuna.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Bread with canned bread crumbs.
- Heat oil or butter in skillet and fry patties on each side until golden brown.
NotesWe started making these when we were hungry for crabcakes and didn't have any crab meat. They are really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More