- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12oz package wide egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna, drained
- 1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz)
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 In a large (6 qt) oven-proof pan, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add 2 teaspoons of salt. Add noodles. Just before pasta is al dente (earliest cooking time minus 2 minutes), add the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and set aside.
- 3 While the water is heating and pasta cooking, dry sauté the mushrooms in a frying pan on medium high heat. When mushrooms have given up their moisture, remove from heat and set aside.
- 4 After the pasta has cooked and is draining in a colander, use the pasta pot (the oven proof one) to heat 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté the onions until translucent. Add the pasta and broccoli mixture back into the pot; add the mushrooms. Mix together. Add the tuna, can of cream of mushroom soup, grated cheese, milk and cream, and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 Sprinkle crushed potato chips over the top and cook for 20 minutes at
- 400°F in the oven, until the topping has browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More