- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 9 oz. can White Tuna
- .1 10 1/2 oz. can cream of
- Mushroom soup
- 1 pt. low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2-cup celery (chopped)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp-. onion salt
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 ozs. thin noodles cooked
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Italian bread crumbs
- Combine soup, sour cream , wine. Celery, garlic salt.
- Fold in noodles that are cooked & drain.
- Season to taste
- place in a casserole dish, top with Cheddar Cheese & breadcrumbs.
- Bake @ 400 deg. About 20 minutes or until bubbly
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More