- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can chunk light tuna
- 4 ice cream cones
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 4 black olives (without pits)
- 1 sm. dill pickle
- An Ice cream scoop
- A Bowl
- Open tuna and drain off liquid. Put tuna into bowl and add
- mayonnaise. Chop up the pickle and put in bowl too. Stir it all up.
- Fill the cones with scoops of your tuna mixture and top with the
- Tip: It's best if they're eaten promptly. They don't stand up in the refrigerator, very long. Oh, and more importantly, you have to make it
- clear that you eat the tuna part, like you would a tuna salad or sandwich
- and that it's not a dessert. Some people flinch at the idea of this recipe, because of the cones, and think they have to lick it.
NotesThis creative salad is great for everyone, including kids! By using cones,
you don't need bread, like you would for a sandwhich. Someone recently suggested I try it.