- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis creative salad is great for everyone, including kids! By using cones,
you don't need bread, like you would for a sandwhich. Someone recently suggested I try it.
- 1 can chunk light tuna
- 4 ice cream cones
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 4 black olives (without pits)
- 1 sm. dill pickle
- An Ice cream scoop
- A Bowl
- Open tuna and drain off liquid. Put tuna into bowl and add
- mayonnaise. Chop up the pickle and put in bowl too. Stir it all up.
- Fill the cones with scoops of your tuna mixture and top with the
- Tip: It's best if they're eaten promptly. They don't stand up in the refrigerator, very long. Oh, and more importantly, you have to make it
- clear that you eat the tuna part, like you would a tuna salad or sandwich
- and that it's not a dessert. Some people flinch at the idea of this recipe, because of the cones, and think they have to lick it.