- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 oz.) can chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Paprika (for garnish, optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix will and refrigerate until chilled.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
NotesThis is a very interesting and very good tuna salad recipe with a twist! It can be served on bread or a roll as a sandwich, or as a spread on crackers. I got it from Allrecipes.com, and it was submitted by Emily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More