- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 3 Tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- Crumble tuna into small pieces.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and onions into macaroni.
- Add tuna and eggs.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More