- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 3 Tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- Crumble tuna into small pieces.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and onions into macaroni.
- Add tuna and eggs.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More