- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 3 Tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- Crumble tuna into small pieces.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and onions into macaroni.
- Add tuna and eggs.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More