- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 180 min
- 2 (6 oz.) cans Albacore Tuna (water packed) drained and flaked
- 8 oz (1/2 of a 16 oz pkg.) small shell macaroni
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green or red pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas cooked and cooled (or 1 cup canned peas, drained)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water. Allow to cool.
- Mix first 7 ingredients. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Add to the macaroni and mix well. Place in refrigerator for several hours before serving.
NotesThis can be served as an individual salad and presented on a bed of lettuce garnished with tomato slices and an olive (as shown). Or, you can serve this salad as a side dish on the same plate with sandwiches or fried chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More