TUNA MACARONI SALAD
Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 180 min
- 2 (6 oz.) cans Albacore Tuna (water packed) drained and flaked
- 8 oz (1/2 of a 16 oz pkg.) small shell macaroni
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green or red pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas cooked and cooled (or 1 cup canned peas, drained)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water. Allow to cool.
Mix first 7 ingredients. Mix well.
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Add to the macaroni and mix well. Place in refrigerator for several hours before serving.