- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) Cambell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (about 12 oz. each) tuna, drained
- 4 cups hot, cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3 qaurt casserole.
- 2. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- 3. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle ober tuna mixture. Bake for 5 minutes more
NotesThis recipe was in the Sunset magazine. Its from Cambell's. I've never made it but I'm planning to!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More