- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) Cambell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (about 12 oz. each) tuna, drained
- 4 cups hot, cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3 qaurt casserole.
- 2. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- 3. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle ober tuna mixture. Bake for 5 minutes more
NotesThis recipe was in the Sunset magazine. Its from Cambell's. I've never made it but I'm planning to!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More