- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) Cambell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (about 12 oz. each) tuna, drained
- 4 cups hot, cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3 qaurt casserole.
- 2. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- 3. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle ober tuna mixture. Bake for 5 minutes more
NotesThis recipe was in the Sunset magazine. Its from Cambell's. I've never made it but I'm planning to!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More