- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cans (6-1/2 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 15 Ritz crackers, broken but not crumbled
- Cook noodles in salted water; drain.
- Coat with butter.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large saucepan, mix soup, milk, sour cream, salt, onion, pimiento, pepper and celery.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
- Add tuna.
- Combine with noodles and pour into 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle top with Ritz crackers.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Get Fit With Good Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More