TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cans (6-1/2 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 15 Ritz crackers, broken but not crumbled
Cook noodles in salted water; drain.
Coat with butter.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In large saucepan, mix soup, milk, sour cream, salt, onion, pimiento, pepper and celery.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
Combine with noodles and pour into 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle top with Ritz crackers.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Garnish with parsley.