- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups dry medium noodles
- 2 cans (6.5 ounce each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to box directions. Drain.
- In a bowl mix tuna, mayo, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper. Add cooked noodles and mix well. Put this in a sprayed casserole dish.
- On the stovetop, heat soup and milk. Add 1 cup of shredded cheese to this until melted. Pour over noodle mixture, mix well and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is one of the very 1st recipes I ever made years ago and it is a staple recipe for me! My mom's friends got me a recipe box for my wedding shower 26 years ago and in the box they included their homemade recipes on index cards! This recipe card has food stains and all on it and I just cherish this recipe! So creamy and delicious and a change of pace from chicken and ground beef! My family loves it as well!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More