TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE
Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups dry medium noodles
- 2 cans (6.5 ounce each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Cook noodles according to box directions. Drain.
In a bowl mix tuna, mayo, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper. Add cooked noodles and mix well. Put this in a sprayed casserole dish.
On the stovetop, heat soup and milk. Add 1 cup of shredded cheese to this until melted. Pour over noodle mixture, mix well and top with remaining cup of cheese.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.