- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cans tuna in water (5 oz)
- 3 large eggs or 6 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 C red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 2 garlic cloves or 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Stir all ingredients together.
- 2. Form 2-3 inch patties.
- 3. Cook in oiled skillet until nicely browned on both sides.
NotesMax phase, since you need to cook in oil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More