- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cans tuna in water (5 oz)
- 3 large eggs or 6 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 C red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 2 garlic cloves or 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Stir all ingredients together.
- 2. Form 2-3 inch patties.
- 3. Cook in oiled skillet until nicely browned on both sides.
NotesMax phase, since you need to cook in oil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More