- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ lb. penne pasta
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 TBSP capers, chopped
- 3 anchovies, minced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup basil, sliced
- 1 can of albacore tuna in water (Nick likes to use the Tuna pouches w/ the tuna packed in sunflower oil)
- black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions. Heat olive oil in a large pan and sauté garlic. Once garlic is fragrant add capers, anchovies, olives and tomatoes. Once tomatoes begin to break down (about 7 minutes) add cooked penne, basil, tuna and pepper. Then toss and serve.
NotesThis is my husbands version of his favorite dish from Gladstone’s.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Christmas CookiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More