- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ lb. penne pasta
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 TBSP capers, chopped
- 3 anchovies, minced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup basil, sliced
- 1 can of albacore tuna in water (Nick likes to use the Tuna pouches w/ the tuna packed in sunflower oil)
- black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions. Heat olive oil in a large pan and sauté garlic. Once garlic is fragrant add capers, anchovies, olives and tomatoes. Once tomatoes begin to break down (about 7 minutes) add cooked penne, basil, tuna and pepper. Then toss and serve.
NotesThis is my husbands version of his favorite dish from Gladstone’s.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More