- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ lb. penne pasta
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 TBSP capers, chopped
- 3 anchovies, minced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup basil, sliced
- 1 can of albacore tuna in water (Nick likes to use the Tuna pouches w/ the tuna packed in sunflower oil)
- black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions. Heat olive oil in a large pan and sauté garlic. Once garlic is fragrant add capers, anchovies, olives and tomatoes. Once tomatoes begin to break down (about 7 minutes) add cooked penne, basil, tuna and pepper. Then toss and serve.
NotesThis is my husbands version of his favorite dish from Gladstone’s.