TUNA SALAD WRAPS WITH A TWIST
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 3 Tbsp. canola mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- 1 tsp. dill
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can (6 oz.) Lite Tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup organic celery, diced
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds, roasted or raw
- 2 Tbsp. almonds, sliced
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves, cleaned
- 2 Whole Wheat Organic Tortillas
Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Add the tuna, celery, carrots, sunflower seeds and almonds and mix gently.
Take one tortilla and place one lettuce leaf down the center of the tortilla.
Add half of the tuna mixture on top of the lettuce and fold up the bottom end of the tortilla, fold in the sides and serve.