- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 3 Tbsp. canola mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- 1 tsp. dill
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can (6 oz.) Lite Tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup organic celery, diced
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds, roasted or raw
- 2 Tbsp. almonds, sliced
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves, cleaned
- 2 Whole Wheat Organic Tortillas
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the tuna, celery, carrots, sunflower seeds and almonds and mix gently.
- Take one tortilla and place one lettuce leaf down the center of the tortilla.
- Add half of the tuna mixture on top of the lettuce and fold up the bottom end of the tortilla, fold in the sides and serve.
NotesMake these crunchy, protein-packed wraps in the morning. The romaine lettuce keeps these portable sandwiches fresh and crisp all-day long.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More