- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15min
- 3 Tbsp. canola mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- 1 tsp. dill
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can (6 oz.) Lite Tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup organic celery, diced
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds, roasted or raw
- 2 Tbsp. almonds, sliced
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves, cleaned
- 2 Whole Wheat Organic Tortillas
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, tarragon, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the tuna, celery, carrots, sunflower seeds and almonds and mix gently.
- Take one tortilla and place one lettuce leaf down the center of the tortilla.
- Add half of the tuna mixture on top of the lettuce and fold up the bottom end of the tortilla, fold in the sides and serve.
NotesMake these crunchy, protein-packed wraps in the morning. The romaine lettuce keeps these portable sandwiches fresh and crisp all-day long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More