TUNA STUFFED SEASHELLS
- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 6 large clam shells (the kind used for cooking) washed and dried
- 1 6oz can albacore tuna (drained)
- 1 cup leftover stuffing or rice (any kind) or 1 stale roll (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup chopped vegetables (corn, brocolli, peppers, carrots, green beans, celery) anything you have leftover, can be raw or cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (any kind that melts well)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning
preheat oven to 400*.
Mix all ingredients, except shells =)
Stuff each shell evenly and bake for 5-7 minutes or until tops are slightly crispy.
Can be served with cocktail or tarter sauce. I like to make dill sauce with ranch dressing, lemmon pepper and fresh or dried dill.
*NOTE* If you are useing plain rice or plain crumbled roll, you might want to add more french fry seasoning.