- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 6 large clam shells (the kind used for cooking) washed and dried
- 1 6oz can albacore tuna (drained)
- 1 cup leftover stuffing or rice (any kind) or 1 stale roll (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup chopped vegetables (corn, brocolli, peppers, carrots, green beans, celery) anything you have leftover, can be raw or cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (any kind that melts well)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tspn french fry seasoning
- preheat oven to 400*.
- Mix all ingredients, except shells =)
- Stuff each shell evenly and bake for 5-7 minutes or until tops are slightly crispy.
- Serve immediately.
- Can be served with cocktail or tarter sauce. I like to make dill sauce with ranch dressing, lemmon pepper and fresh or dried dill.
- *NOTE* If you are useing plain rice or plain crumbled roll, you might want to add more french fry seasoning.
NotesThese are cheap and easy but look gourmet. And they are really good. I came up with them trying to figure out what to do with leftovers when there's only a little bit left.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More