- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large English cucumbers
- 1 1/4 Lb Fresh tuna, minced
- black pepper to taste, Ground
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 Cup pine nuts, Toasted
- 3/4 Cup green onions, Minced
- 3 Tbl white (or black) sesame seeds, Toasted
- 3 Tbl Prepared wasabi
- Slice the cucumbers into 1 inch rounds. Using a small spoon, gently scoop out the seeds, leaving a "bottom" in each piece of cucumber to hold the filling.
- Turn the cucumber cups upside down on paper towels to drain for about 20 minutes. Pat the inside of the cucumbers dry with clean, dry paper towels.
- Combine the tuna, lime juice, green onions, and wasabi in a small bowl; mix well and season with black pepper.
- Just before filling the cucumbers, add the pine nuts and sesame seeds to the fish mixture; mix well.
- Carefully spoon some filling into each cucumber piece, making a dome of filling on the top of each piece.
- Serve chilled.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More