- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 ozs frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 11 ozs fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 pcs whole wheat bread slices, cut into 1" cubes
- 4 ozs cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ozs tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare a a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place thawed broccoli onto bottom of dish.
- Top with bread cubes and tuna; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Spread evenly over tuna mixture in dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until brown on top.
- Calories 188 %CFF 34 %
- Total Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 3 mg
- Protein 23 g Cholesterol 98 g
- Carbohydrates 3 g Sodium 653 mg
- Sugars 2 g Fiber 1 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More