TUNA AND BROCCOLI BAKE
- 14 ozs frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 11 ozs fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 pcs whole wheat bread slices, cut into 1" cubes
- 4 ozs cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ozs tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 400.
Prepare a a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place thawed broccoli onto bottom of dish.
Top with bread cubes and tuna; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
Spread evenly over tuna mixture in dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until brown on top.
Calories 188 %CFF 34 %
Total Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 3 mg
Protein 23 g Cholesterol 98 g
Carbohydrates 3 g Sodium 653 mg
Sugars 2 g Fiber 1 g