- Cooking Time: 5-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 tbs. of oatmeal
- 1 egg white
- Diced onion to taste
- Fresh, minced garlic to taste
- 1/3 oz. mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can eat on bread or with favorite carb. Note that those calories are not factored into the nutritional information given.
- 1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Mix, or mash, ingredients together, and form into a patty.
- 3. Place patty into a frying pan and cook over medium heat.
- 4. Cook until slightly brown on both sides.
- NOTE: May stick to pan. Use non-stick cooking spray.
Protein: 26 g.
Carbs: 4 g.
Fat: 2 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More