- Cooking Time: 5-10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 tbs. of oatmeal
- 1 egg white
- Diced onion to taste
- Fresh, minced garlic to taste
- 1/3 oz. mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can eat on bread or with favorite carb. Note that those calories are not factored into the nutritional information given.
- 1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Mix, or mash, ingredients together, and form into a patty.
- 3. Place patty into a frying pan and cook over medium heat.
- 4. Cook until slightly brown on both sides.
- NOTE: May stick to pan. Use non-stick cooking spray.
Protein: 26 g.
Carbs: 4 g.
Fat: 2 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More