- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (or just use store-brand soup)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. choped pimentos (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- Mix soup, milk, pimiento, peas, tuna and noodles in 1-1/2 qt. casserole.
- Bake at 400 F. for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes more.
NotesThis recipe comes from Campbell's Kitchen (campbellkitchen.com).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More