- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (or just use store-brand soup)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. choped pimentos (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- Mix soup, milk, pimiento, peas, tuna and noodles in 1-1/2 qt. casserole.
- Bake at 400 F. for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes more.
NotesThis recipe comes from Campbell's Kitchen (campbellkitchen.com).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More