- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tuna steaks 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp orange peel
- 4 med oranges peeled and chopped
- 1 lg tomato seeded and chopped
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbs sliced green onion
- 2 Tbs toasted chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Combine cumin, salt and pepper.
- Toss together orange peel, oranges, tomato, cilantro, green onion, walnuts and lime juice in a bowl.
- Wash and pat dry the fish. Brush with oil, adn then sprinkle with cumin mixture.
- Broil or grill fish to desired doneness. Spoon salsa over fish. Enjoy!
- Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 1/2 lean meat. 262 cal per serving 2 gm sat fat, 343 mg sodium, 11 g carbo
NotesEvery person can enjoy this tasty dish, whether they're watching calories, or just tempted to have a flavorful summery meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Taste of CenturyLink
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More