- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 4 cups chopped turkey
- 1 cup chopped walnuts( I used pecans)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonaise (I used 1 cup Hellmans and 1/2 cups Mircle Whip)
- Combine all ingredients. Mix it up well and chill for at least 2 hours. 3 hrs. is better.
NotesThis is good to use up some of the left over turkey. I got the recipe from a friend in Florida. She got it from a newspaper contest.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More