- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs ground Turkey or Chicken
- 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp dried Sage (Please rub in palms while adding)
- ½ tsp dried Thyme
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic Powder (Not Garlic Salt)
- 2 tsp Onion Powder (Not Onion Salt)
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp ground Coriander
- Mix all herbs & spices together. Add Ground meat and bring together with the tips of fingers, do not 'squish' the meat between your fingers. If you don't like the feel of ground meat, wear latex surgical gloves.
NotesThis is my pretty basic sausage recipe that I use when making Scotch eggs for those who do not eat Red Meat.
NOTE: You can also use regular chili powder, ancho chili powder, chipotle chili powder or Red pepper flakes in place of the Cayenne. The choice is yours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More