- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryTwo Thanksgiving dishes in one, this casserole is quick, easy and delicious. A great way to use those leftovers.
- 2 Cups cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 Cups prepared stuffing
- 1 10oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 Cup shredded American cheese
- 1 small pkg. frozen broccoli
- Spread stuffing into a (sprayed with non stick spray)9x13 inch pan. Combine turkey, soup, sour cream, broccoli, and 1/2 of the cheese. Pour on top of stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, add remaining cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.