- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 Cups prepared stuffing
- 1 10oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 Cup shredded American cheese
- 1 small pkg. frozen broccoli
- Spread stuffing into a (sprayed with non stick spray)9x13 inch pan. Combine turkey, soup, sour cream, broccoli, and 1/2 of the cheese. Pour on top of stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, add remaining cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.
NotesTwo Thanksgiving dishes in one, this casserole is quick, easy and delicious. A great way to use those leftovers.