- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 -Refrigerated pizza crust
- ¼ C Miracle whip or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 C Frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)
- 9 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 package (6oz) Smoked turkey
- 1 egg Beaten
- 1 Tbls Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza crust onto cookie sheet
- Mix together miracle whip or mayonnaise with garlic powder and spread evenly onto entire pizza dough.
- Place 5 slices of cheese down the middle of the dough and cover with ½ the package of meat on top of the cheese.
- Repeat the above step with remaining cheese and meat and then scatter the broccoli evenly over the meat and cheese layers.
- Take one side of the dough and fold it over the top of the meat, cheese, and broccoli and do the same with the other side of the dough. Pinch all sides to seal cheese into the dough.
- Brush top of dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 - 25 minutes or until crust is light brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More