- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup diced peeled tart apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 teaspoon curry and salt. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a small skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Cool slightly.
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, sour cream, mayonnaise, cinnamon, turkey and remaining curry; cover and process until blended. Stir in apple and raisins. Spread over tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 534 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 869 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
NotesI used up the last of the frozen Thanksgiving turkey leftovers in this. I used whole wheat wraps, substituted Craisins for the raisins, and spread a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on the inside of the wrap. Came out marvelous.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More