- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup diced peeled tart apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 teaspoon curry and salt. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a small skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Cool slightly.
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, sour cream, mayonnaise, cinnamon, turkey and remaining curry; cover and process until blended. Stir in apple and raisins. Spread over tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 534 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 869 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
NotesI used up the last of the frozen Thanksgiving turkey leftovers in this. I used whole wheat wraps, substituted Craisins for the raisins, and spread a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on the inside of the wrap. Came out marvelous.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101
Nick's PicksSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More