- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold or any Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- garlic salt
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- mayonnaise and mustard to taste
- Using dinner rolls, cut each roll in half and place on a sprayed baking sheet, cut side down.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size; remove plastic wrap.
- For all rolls, carefully brush with butter.
- Sprinkle Asiago cheese on the top of each roll and season with garlic salt.
- For dinner rolls, bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For Warm-N-Serv™ follow directions on package.
- Cool and slice each roll almost all the way through.
- Spread the inside with mayo and mustard.
- Fill each roll with a slice of turkey and a half slice of cheese.
- Secure each filled roll with a tooth pick, if desired.
NotesThese sliders are the perfect way to get summer started.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More