- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold or any Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- garlic salt
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- mayonnaise and mustard to taste
- Using dinner rolls, cut each roll in half and place on a sprayed baking sheet, cut side down.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size; remove plastic wrap.
- For all rolls, carefully brush with butter.
- Sprinkle Asiago cheese on the top of each roll and season with garlic salt.
- For dinner rolls, bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For Warm-N-Serv™ follow directions on package.
- Cool and slice each roll almost all the way through.
- Spread the inside with mayo and mustard.
- Fill each roll with a slice of turkey and a half slice of cheese.
- Secure each filled roll with a tooth pick, if desired.
NotesThese sliders are the perfect way to get summer started.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More