TURKEY BURGER WITH SPICY CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. turkey breast fillets
- 2 tbl. chives, chopped finely
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbs. breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 sourdough bread loaf
- red leaf lettuce for serving
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- Trim turkey of excess fat and sinew; chop coarsely.
- Place in food processor for 20-30 seconds or until finely chopped.
- Combine in large bowl with chives, egg, garlic, salt, pepper and bread crumbs.
- Mix with hands, divide into 4 parts and shape into patties.
- Heat oil in large heavy-based frying pan and cook patties over medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towels and keep warm.
- Cut bread loaf into 8 slices and lightly toast with butter.
- Build onto the toasted sourdough - lettuce leaves, a turkey patty, cheese, spiced cranberry sauce and top with another piece of toast
NotesIn the ongoing effort to find new and more exciting turkey recipes, my family discovered this one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More